Fire Awareness Training
Our company runs FIRE TRAINING AWARENESS COURSES which can be carried out at our premises in Ilfracombe or we can also visit your workplace. The training, for members of staff, includes an informative DVD and a short talk on individual responsibilities, followed by a practical demonstration allowing participants, under supervision, to experience 'hands on' use of fire extinguishers. A certificate is then forwarded to you; individual certificates for participants are also issued.
All people regularly employed in a workplace should be aware of the risk of fire.....If you don't know the answer to any of the following then call us on 01271 864754 and we will quote you for one of our Fire Awareness Training Courses:-
* Do you know how to summon the Fire Brigade?
* Do you know how to warn other of the fire including the operation of fire-warning equipment?
* Do you know where the location and use of escape routes?
* Do you know the procedure for assisting visitors or members of the public from the workplace?
* Do you know the location of the fire assembly point?
* Do you know how to use the fire equipment provided??
* Who is your appointed fire marshal and what plans are in place should the person be absent??
* Do you have a PEEP in place??
* Do you have sufficient numbers of competant persons appointed to assist in undertaking preventive and protective measures??
The Fire Training & Awareness Courses last for approx. 1 hour 15 minutes.
Copyright © 1982 - 2019, AFS Fire & Security Ltd.