Fire Warden Training
Why does your organisation need Fire Warden Training? ........'Because in the event of a fire, trained Fire Wardens are critical in saving lives' Our Fire Warden Training Course is suitable for anyone who has the desire and responsibility to step up to the mark i.e. those personnel who have been given fire marshalling responsibilities in your organisation. It is a great opportunity for Fire Wardens to learn what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or a fire situation.
- Fire Legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
Where Real Fires have occurred in businesses there are many cases where Fire Wardens have been the heroes of the day. Fire Wardens not only need to keep a calm head in an emergency but also need to carry out their duties effectively under pressure.
The Fire Warden Training Course lasts for 3 hours.
Copyright © 1982 - 2020, AFS Fire & Security Ltd.